Monday, April 26, 2010

Day 1: 2009 diary


















June 4, 2009
Thursday


Rainy. I can hear the noise of the 3rd and 4th year students who were reunited after 71 days of summer vacation. I can hear laughter as I walk around the school corridors with my friends. Today is the first day of my 4th year life. I am excited, happy, nervous and everything! I can't really tell how I feel, but one thing's for sure... I'm happy to be back. ^_^ It's nice to do my daily routine as a student: doing my homework, reviewing for an exam, getting out of bed at 4:45am, chatting with my friends, doing crazy stuff with my best buds, laughing at little things, etc..

I am a sempai now! Finally! I'm going to graduate this year and 12 months from now, I'm going to be in college. I'm not really sure what I want to take-up for college but it's okay. I still have a lot of time to think about it. Ganbarimasu!

End.

No comments:

Post a Comment